Thursday, March 5, 2009

My reading habit

My Reading Habit

I read a book called " Yes Man " last month and found it rather interesting reading the story book as it was quite different from the books that i have read before. It was a story about a man not giving it a try on everything at first but after he met a stranger on a bus who told him to say " yes " more . He was rather inspired by that sentence and started his " yes jouney ". It took me quite long to finish that book as i was not that good in enlish and u know.....dictionary =_=lll.

Actually i collect comic books too. I collected comic books like " Naruto " , " Dragon Ball " and " One-Piece" ( which is my favourite ). I will always read a comic book before i sleep and alway took about 20 minutes to finish one as i have already read them before but just want to read them again. I will always see another detail included in the content of the story every time i read them again. I was the only one who likes to read comic books in my family as my other family members thinks that it is just a waste of time. Erm...i do not agree, as the illustrator of the comic books put in a lot of efforts.

I am now trying hard to finish a book called " The Alchemist " too. It was a weird story but yet interesting. My target is to finish it before the March Holidays ends.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Garreth here. Personally I think that you have to improve your english by reading more fiction books for example and not comics all the time. Comics are nice with illustrations and it can actually make one happy. Moreover, you should also concentrate on improving your english standard. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GARY THE SNAIL...

    You and your comics are not going to improve your english, okay? Can see that you english is indeed not very good. So STOP reading your comics and start reading more fictional books, but you can read comics once in a blue moon.

    Vincent Lo (Don't call me Dear)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! The Alchemist is a good book, hope you enjoy it :)

    Mr LauYJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not read "Yes Man" but you've gotten me all interested in the "yes journey". Can you shed more light about it? Don't give up reading a book just because you have to check the dictionary all the time. Use an online dictionary to check meaning of words. I used that when I read Cherian George's The Air-Conditioned Nation Last Year.

    ReplyDelete